I am actively looking for a new clinician to join my practice! Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have a clinical license? Are you interested in joining a private practice? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the perfect job for you! Worcester is in need of clinicians who are able to help aid the needs of many children and families who are struggling! Apply now if you want to make a strong impact on those in the area through the works I am performing at my private practice!
Chrysalis Therapy & Wellness is a psychotherapy private practice that provides an integrative, holistic approach for serving children, adolescents, and families healing from adversity. It is founded and owned by Zaza Sakhat, LICSW since 2015, and offers individual, group, family therapy, and alternative therapeutic services such as yoga, nutrition, and occupational therapy. It is expanding into a Collaborative group practice, and seeks dynamic and motivated clinicians to serve children, adolescents, and families.
The mission of the private practice is to foster the healing process of children, adolescents, and families as they transform through experiencing safe and therapeutic relationships to overcome oppression, adversity, and trauma. The practice provides effective and integrative psychotherapeutic treatment needed for clients to achieve their treatment goals through accessing individual, group, and family therapy. Please check out the website for more information ( www.zsakhattherapy.com ).
Position Description (Independent Contractor):
- Provide individual psychotherapeutic treatment for children and adolescents
- Facilitate groups and workshops
- Maintain own billing and marketing efforts
- Must have MA clinical state license: LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, PhD, or PsyD.
- Must have malpractice insurance.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in clinical treatment of children, adolescents, and families.
- Must have desire to grow into a clinical specialty (trauma, eating disorders, early childhood disorders).
- Must have goal to become full-time within 1 year as an independent contractor.
- Must adhere to the confidentiality and other policies of the practice.
- Must have experience in some of the following clinical modules:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Trauma Focused- CBT, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Expressive Art Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness Therapy, Play Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy, Internal Family Systems (IFS), Exposure Response Therapy, Attachment Regulation and Competency (ARC), Sensory Motor Arousal Regulation Treatment (SMART), Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP), Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS), Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), LGBTQ+ youth, Trauma Informed-yoga, Occupational Therapy, Ayervedic nutrition.
- Must have a desire to run groups and workshops.
- Must have a social entrepreneurial mindset.
- Must be trained in working with LGBTQ+ Youth and BIPOC Youth.
To apply for this position, please describe your interest in joining this private practice, and specify what areas you are interested in. Please include any relevant qualifications or experiences you may have. Please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] . Thanks!